Gourmet Experience with Cheese and Wine Tasting commented in Los Quesos de Juan
The Cheese factory has about 60 varieties, "which number 90 at Christmas time", both national and international. Paloma draws breast from local products, which are usually the ones she offers at the tastings she organizes in the tasting room. In addition to the truffled Campoveja of the Heirs of Félix Sanz (in Serrada), the mule leg of the Sons of Eulalio Escarda (Pedrajas de San Esteban), the creamy sheep curd with flower of thistle from Cañarejal (Chickens), the cakes parade. to the Verdejo wine from La Quesera de Rueda, the aged and aged wines of Hernández García (Villaba de los Alcores) or the 40 Cantagrullas, an adaptation of the traditional recipe for English cheddar made in Ramiro.
per adult from
What's included :
- Spanish-speaking local guide
- 5 Cheeses selection The Cheeses of Juan
- Glass of Wine or Craft Beer or Soft Drink or Bottle of Water
What's excluded :
- Discover a cheese and wine temple located in Medina del Campo
Paloma, owner of Los Quesos de Juan, teaches us how to assemble a cheese board, what products should appear on it, in what order and its properties.
It continues with the perfect pairing for cheese depending on its intensity, always advising soft white drinks that do not mask its flavor.
The Cheese factory has about 60 varieties, "which amount to 90 at Christmas time"
Let's not forget the drinks!
During the experience you can have a good Verdejo Wine, the authentic flavor of the Rueda Wine Route.
Spanish-speaking local guide
5 Cheese Selection Los Quesos de Juan
Glass of Wine or Craft Beer or Soft Drink or Bottle of Water
Additional food and drinks
• Gourmet Cheese and Wine Tasting - Paloma draws breast from local products, which are usually the ones she offers at the tastings she organizes in the tasting room.
Departure Point :Los Quesos de Juan, Av. de Lope de Vega, 3, 47400 Medina del Campo, Valladolid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.