Gothic Quarter's deepest secrets & Sangria
Introduce yourself to Barcelona with a fascinating walking tour through the historic City Center where you will learn everything you need to know about Catalonian history, the Spanish civil war, culture, art, religion, politics , traditions…and a host of compelling Barcelonan secrets along the way!
This walking tour brings the medieval Gothic Quarter to life as you learn about Barcelona’s transcendental artists, culture, cuisine, personalities and history. During your primer on Barcelona, you will also hear of the city’s darkest secrets – secrets you won’t hear on any other tour.
We conclude our wonderful journey through Barcelona by relaxing and sharing refreshing complementary sangria in true Catalonian style. While we sip, your guide will share valuable recommendations on what to see, where to eat/drink and what you can’t miss during your unforgettable stay in Barcelona.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Sangria
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
This magical experience begins with a very interesting walking tour where we will discover together the deepest and darkest secrets of the enigmatic gothic quarter, secrets that you will never find in a conventional tour.
After the tour we will share and enjoy an exquisite and refreshing traditional sangria, ensuring your stay in Barcelona will be an unforgettable experience.
3:00PM Walking tour through the Gotic Quarter
6:00PM Sangria time in a delicious tapas bar
WHAT WE WILL SEE?
Barceloneta and the Port
The Roman Walls
Saint Felipi Neri square and the Civil War
The Jewish quarter and the synagogue
Spain’s most prestigious art school where Picasso, Miro and Dali studied
George Orwell Square (Plaza Tripi)
Miro’s place of birth
Ancient Roman Ruins
Government square (Plaza Saint Jaume)
Gothic church Santa Maria del Pi
The monumental Royal square
And much more!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cafe Zurich, Plaça de Catalunya, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Port Vell, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.