Goriška Brda Bike & Wine
If you ask a Slovenian, which are the top 5 things to do in Slovenia, you will certainly get a reply: “Try the wine!” And where better to do so than in the renowned wine-producing region of Goriška Brda, also known as Slovenian Tuscany. Out of its 5000 inhabitants, 150 own large vineyards and make their own sorts of wine.
Now, are vineyards located? On hills. What else are hills good for? An interesting, diverse up-and-down kind of trail bike riding. You’ll be cruising among picturesque vineyards and small villages that make up an idyllic region known for its hospitality. At the end of our journey, you’ll have an opportunity to try the vineyard's produce by tasting some of the best wines of the region.
Terrain: asphalt and gravel
A diverse trail on a mixture of gravel and asphalt roads along the hills of Goriška Brda is easily accessible with e-bikes.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Rent of high performance electric bike
- Professional guide
- Snacks - A glass of wine with a snack
What's excluded :
- Transfer from Bled
- Transfer from Ljubljana
- Alcoholic Beverages - Guided wine tasting tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vila Vipolze, Vipolze 29, Dobrovo 5212 Slovenia
Ride through picturesque vineyards
Land of world-famous wines
Authentic vernacular architecture
Wine tasting (optional)
Departure Point :1: Bleiweisova cesta 30, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
2: Cesta svobode 4, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
3: Vipolže 38, 5212 Dobrovo v Brdih, Slovenia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.