Gorée Island and Pink Lake Day
THE circuit is unique in the sense that you can make a visit to the Gorée Lac Rose island at the same time. In short, you will have a stay
wonderful and unforgettable in Senegal
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goree Island, Goree Island, Dakar Region
Stroll through the narrow streets with multicolored houses and bougainvilleas, visit with your guide the Maison des Esclaves, the St Charles Church, the Historical Museum of Senegal and painters' workshops. Possibility of swimming at the beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sangalkam, Senegal
Between dunes and ocean, the salt lake will dazzle you with its mauve tones, evolving over the day. Tour of the lake, visit of a Peulh village and stop at the salt pickers. Then unforgettable swim in the lake. Guaranteed sensations! A fresh water rinsing session is planned in an oasis.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Dakar, Senegal
2: Saly Senegal, Keur Halim, M'bour, Senegal
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.