Good morning Venice: Coffee, deserts with Highlights of Venice
Start your day with some coffee just like the local, then head off to Rialto, Piazza San Marco and surrounding areas to hear tales and legends of how Venice came to be, and enjoy tasty breakfast like how a local would. If you are looking for a highlights of Venice and enjoy a stroll through the wonderful streets of Venice along while keeping your taste bud entertained with very good coffee and tasty deserts here and there from different famous local bakeries, this tour is for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Savor Italy Tours, 30124 Venice Italy
On this Good morning Venice tour, you will not only hear different stories and legends about Venice, but about typical deserts that locals eat in Venice as well! Italy is known for wonderful coffee, and this is one of the reasons why the locals love them so much! When you go to any cafe in the morning, you will see them filled with lines of locals enjoying a cup of coffee to start their day, and that is exactly what we are going to do on this tour. You will learn how to sound like a local when ordering coffee, and about the world of coffee in Venice coffee bar: how to choose the coffee that you like from decoding the names of each type of coffee. Next we will satisfy your sweet tooth by moving on to some bakeries. Here, you will learn more about stories of the deserts and a few tips and tricks on how to spot a good bakeries in Venice.
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Then, we will move on to our historical highlights: The Rialto bridge, the bridge of sighs which is also the only covered limestone bridge in Venice
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Saint Mark square..., and also learn where you can get the best view of Venice.
• 5 different types of pastries
• 2 different kinds of drinks ( coffee and wine or 2 different types of coffees)
• Small group size for a personalised experience
• Highlights of Venice
Departure Point :Campo San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 a.m. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time which is 8:30 a.m. to make sure you find the correct meeting point
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.