Golfing on a Segway in Austin
We have the exclusive contract with the City of Austin to bring our guests onto the city municipal golf courses to play a round of Segway® Golf. It's the perfect cross between walking the course and riding a cart but better! We will train you on how to operate the Segway® and you will just apply those skills to the golf course. Our trainers will give you the support you need to master this new, better way to play!
Guests ages 12+ can participate. Liability waivers must be signed prior to participation. https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5ad39c624140f/web/
Guest minimum weight is 80 lbs. Guest maximum weight is 260 lbs. Experienced golfers preferred. Guests must be able to stand for a round of golf which may take as long as 5 hours to complete.
*It is not like polo. Shots are hit once you dismount the Segway.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Segway Rental
- Segway Training
- Segway support for the duration of the round.
What's excluded :
- Green Fees
- Food is not included with this experience.
- Drinking alcohol is strongly discouraged.
- Gratuities are recommended for exceptional service.
- Entry/Admission - Lions Municipal Public Golf Course
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Transport Yourself, 1401 Hillmont St Unit A, Austin, TX 78704-1520
Neighborhood parking here if carpooling together, otherwise meet at the designated golf course.
Stop At: Lions Municipal Public Golf Course, 2901 Enfield Rd, Austin, TX 78703-3603
Play a round of 18 holes of Segway golf - a totally unique Austin experience
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Austin, TX, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, serious medical conditions or severe balance issues
- Proper golf course attire is suggested
- Price applies to all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.