Golfe de Saint-Tropez Wine Tour
Join us on an exclusive wine tour in the Golfe de Saint-Tropez area. Visit the vineyards by the sea, by the forest or more in the plains and discover the vines and traditional winemaking practices. Our region is famous for rosé wine and by the end of your day you will be rosé lovers (if you are not already) but you will also understand better the process of its wine making.
In the meantime, you will enjoy the beautiful sceneries and villages of our location like Gassin, Ramatuelle, Pampelonne beach…
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Champêtre lunch at the estate
- Visit and tasting at the estates
- Private transportation
- Wine expert guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Departure from La Croix Valmer (pick up possible within the Golfe de Saint-Tropez on request) with our comfortable Beyond The Wine van
• Arrival at our first winery a Cru Classé. Cru Classés are existing since 1955 and are only 18 in the whole Provence area. Here in the Golfe de Saint-Tropez we have the chance to welcome 3 of them which are popular all around the world. Let’s get the chance to enter one of them but be-fore let’s have a short walk in the vineyards to give you some information about the region and its historical and cultural background. Visit and tasting of 4 wines with delicacies.
• Introduction to the secrets of winemaking and sensory analysis whle tasting
• Champêtre lunch (authentic picnic) served at our 2nd winery : local and tasty products will be served to please you on a table with red and white table cloth facing the vineyards: tapenade, pis-saladière, cheese and cold meats, gaspacho, seasonal desert… Of course food will be served with wines from the estate – Small and authentic winery chosen for you
• To end the day, we will finish our wine tour at an organic winery. Full explanation of the organic methods and visit of the estate. Tasting of 4 wines.
Departure Point :La Croix-Valmer, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on where you are located on the Golfe de Saint Tropez, we will come and pick you at various time in advance. You will be advised before the tour.Ports
- Saint Tropez, 18 Avenue Augustin Grangeon, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.