Golf Tour at the Summit Golf Club
Summit Golf Club is a World Class championship golf course near Panama City, Panama. Summit Golf & Resort has a long history, originally opened in 1930's for Americans working in the Panama Canal Zone. The course has been completely renovated to world class standards.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Green Fee
- Golf Car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Clubs and shoes are (available to rent)
- Golf Lessons (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Surrounded by exotic flora and fauna for the region, Summit Golf & Resort is a paradise of elegance mixed with comfort for the enjoyment of all members and visitors.
The professional golf 18 holes is definitely a high class golf, with beautiful “fairways” and “true greens” that has been placed in the middle of the Panama Canal watershed, which is abundant in wildlife not seen elsewhere in the world.
The championship course features 6,626 yards, is par 72 and was designed by renowned American designer, Jeffrey Myers. The course was built on rolling hills and plains watching the famous Culebra Cut Panama Canal and the Camino de Cruces National Park.
The design shows multiple forms in his “tee boxes” generous “landing areas” and moderately contoured greens. A round of 18 holes will take you 4-5 hours.
Departure Point :Hotels in Panama City
Return Detail :Return to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.