Golf Cart Private Tour of Rome including Colosseum (5h) & Vatican Museums (7h)
An Exclusive Private Tour with the Driver & the Licensed Tour Guide. Your Licensed Tour Guide will hop-off the Golf Cart with you at each stop and walk you throught the attractions to provide the most complete insights of every attraction.
The most detailed and professional tour of Rome specifically designed to show our customers the best that the Eternal City and its beauties can offer to the many tourists coming from all over the world. A local professional Tour Guide will be at your disposal to help you to appreciate the art, the culture and the history of a city rich of historical monuments, Renaissance squares and Baroque fountains.The long list of famous places you will visit includes: Piazza Navona, Campo de Fiori, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, Colosseum, Roman Forums, Circus Maximus and much more…
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (inside the Aurelian walls)
- Private Licensed Blue Badge Tour Guide
- Golf Cart Driver
- Private walking tour of the Colosseum (5hrs and 7hrs tour)
- Private walking tour of the Vatican Museums (only 7hrs tour)
What's excluded :
- Skip the line tickets for the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums. We will purchase the skip the tickets for you. You will pay the tickets cash to your guide at the end of the tour.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Limousine Service in Italy, Via Domenico Vietri 20, 00149 Rome Italy
The Colosseum tour is included in the 5hrs and 7hrs tour while the Vatican Museums are included only in the 7hrs tour.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Private tour with a Licensed tour guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Private tour with a Licensed tour guide including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The best preserved and the most impressive ancient Roman Temple in Europe. It was built by the famous Roman General Marco Agrippa, son-in-law of the Emperor Augustus and rebuilt during the second century by the Emperor Hadrian.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The most famous of the Roman fountains, symbol of the undisputed beauty of the Eternal City. The coins thrown into the fountain will guarantee your return to Rome in the future.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide to your Hotels or Private Apartment inside the Aurelian Walls
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.