Golden Triangle tour with Ranthambore Jungle Safari
This tour package includes your sightseeing of the one of the most beautiful places in North India. It starts with Delhi arrival & sightseeing of historical sights & markets of Delhi, Next destination is Agra the Mughal city & most Iconic Taj Mahal, Than sightseeing of The beautiful Jaipur which also know as Pink City. After Jaipur your next stop is Ranthambore which is famous for Ranthambore National Park which is a vast wildlife reserve near the town of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan. Earlier it is a royal hunting ground and home to tigers, leopards and marsh crocodiles. Famous landmarks include the 10th-century Ranthambore Fort, on a hilltop, and the Ganesh Mandir temple, Padam Talao Lake is known for its abundance of water lilies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 nights accommodation in mention hotel or similar hotel
- All accommodation on Single/Double/Twin sharing as per booking request.
- Professional English Speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. (Note:- other language guide are arranged on prior notice)
- Daily lavish continental breakfast at hotel
- 01 dinner at Ranthambore resort
- 01 dinner at Chowki dhani resort Jaipur
- 01 Packed water bottle Daily per person
- 01 jungle safari in Ranthambore on Sharing basis.
- All sightseeing As Per The Itinerary
- Airport Pick -up & Drop
- Kids below 5yrs are complimentary
- All Parkings,Toll, Inter State Taxes, Driver Allowance
- All Hotel Taxes
- All tour in luxury private air conditioned cab
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
- Day 1: New Delhi Arrival
The tour representative will meet and pick you up from Airport/ Hotel and transfer you to your pre booked luxury hotel in a comfortable air-conditioned car. Enjoy the day at your leisure, relaxing or exploring the city, before your trip begins the next day.
In Delhi :- 4star hotel Golden grand or Similar ( Central Delhi)
Day 2: Delhi local & Delhi- Agra
After elegant breakfast that includes a strong coffee or tea, meet your guide for a private tour of Old and New Delhi. Later go sightseeing to the Raj Ghat (a famous memorial commemorating the cremation of Mahatma Gandhi), pass the famous Red Fort and make a stop at Jama Masjid. You may also visit Chandni Chowk and the spice markets. Later on, proceed to New Delhi. See the Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower in India, the imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Lotus Temple. Afterwards, you will drive to Mughal City Agra (205kms/4Hrs) and check into your hotel for overnight stay in Agra.
In Agra :- 4star hotel Fern or Similar
Day 3: Sunrise tour of Taj Mahal & Agra- Ranthambore (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
Freshen up and get ready to witness the beauty of Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal is listed among the Seven Wonders of the World and is the emblem of eternal love. It was built in 1653 by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Constructed of white marble, this monument is among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This epitome of love leaves the visitors awe-struck with its architectural magnificence. Later return to the hotel to enjoy your delicious breakfast with memories of the Taj Mahal. Check out from the hotel and make your way to Ranthambore. Reach Ranthambore by evening and check in at the hotel. Facilities for dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at a hotel, in Ranthambore
In Ranthambore :- 4star hotel Glitz or Similar
Day 4:- Ranthambore Jungle Safari and Later Drive to Jaipur
Proceed for jungle safari tour at 6:00 AM (needs to be paid directly on the spot). After the tour, enjoy a drool-worthy breakfast. By afternoon, check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur. Check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at a hotel, in Jaipur.
4star hotel :- Park Regis or similar
Day 5: Jaipur Local Tour
This morning after lavish breakfast at hotel, visit the Amber fort which was built in 16th century . Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, enjoy a walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory. The evening is at your leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.
In Jaipur :- 4star hotel Park Regis or Similar
Day 6: New Delhi
This morning after healthy breakfast at hotel, You will be transferred back to the Jaipur/ Delhi airport for your onward journey. Return home with sweet memories of Indian Golden Triangle tour.
Departure Point :New Delhi Airport or Railway station or Any hotel inside Delhi or Noida
Departure Time :24*7
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.