Golden Triangle Tour by Train and Private Car
Golden Triangle by Rail is a fast way to explore the cultural legacy of the Taj – crown of Indian Tours. The 5 day long entourage comprises travelling to the major Indian tourist destinations including delightful Delhi, joyous Jaipur and amorous Agra along with the city of victory, Fatehpur Sikri. This is the perfect tour which gives a mix of Train and private car tour experience under one tour booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 nights accommodation in hotel.
- Daily buffet breakfast in the Hotel.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 01 Mineral water Bottle per person per day
- 01 Rajasthani Dinner with Folk dance in Jaipur
- Professional guide
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 01 : Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport or railway station, our representative will meet and greet you for the transfers to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 02 : Delhi to Agra by Shatabadi Train
Early morning you will be transferred to New Delhi railway station to board the train (No. 2002 Bhopal Shatabadi) which departs at 06:00 hrs and arrives Agra Cantt station at 07:57 hrs. On board you will get Breakfast in Train. On arrival at Agra you will be received and later there will be visit to the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. You may also visit Dayal Bagh. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03 : Agra to Fatehpur Sikri -Jaipur
This morning after breakfast there will be excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Visit the Palace Complex, Buland Darwaja and the Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti. Afternoon drive to Jaipur. On arrival check in hotel. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 04 : Jaipur City Tour -Delhi by Shatabdi Train
Morning after breakfast check out from the Hotel and later visit the Amber Fort, built in 16th century. Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Evening you will be transferred to Jaipur railway station to take a train to Delhi. (Train No. 12016 Ajmer Shatabdi) which departs from Jaipur at 17:50 hrs and arrives New Delhi at 22:40 hrs. On arrival you will be received from the station for transfer to hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : City Tour of Delhi & transfer to Airport for your onward Journey
Morning after breakfast check out from the Hotel and later there will be Delhi local sightseeing. First, you will visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit, you may also visit Chandni Chowk, spice market etc. Later on, proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower in India, imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple. If time persists you can visit Akshardham temple. Later on, you will be transferred to Airport for your onward Journey to Home.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Railway Station, City center hotel Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- In case of Train tickets sold out, we will give transfers by Private car
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Any Gala Dinner offered by Hotel on 24th/25th Dec or 31st Dec will be directly payable by Guest to the Hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.