Golden Triangle Tour 03 Nights 04 Days : Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
It is a triangular combination of three Glorious and the most Charming cities: Delhi -The Political and the Cultural Hub of India, Agra-The Epitome of Love, and Jaipur -The Pink City as well as the first planned city of India. Have you ever wondered what is the significance of Golden Triangle for the Visitors? This is because of the .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 3 star Hotel accommodation in Agra, and Jaipur
- Professional Tour Guides
- Transfers/Sightseeing by an air-conditioned car.
- Packaged bottled water (cold and unlimited)
- Hotel/Airport Pickup/Drop-off included
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance/Camera fees
- Any items not specified under cost inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Delhi Airport
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Your given time, start your Golden Triangle Tour after meeting your Guide and your Driver at Delhi Railway Station/Airport/Hotel/or your choice of pick up point. Explore Jama Masjid and then a unique glance at local life by an exploration to the bustling local bazaar of Chandni Chowk on a Rickshaw Ride. Drive around Red Fort, India Gate, Parliament House and Presidential Palace. Finally, visit Qutub Minar. Later, in the evening, drive to Agra (3-4 hours). Overnight in Agra.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel at 5.15 AM morning. Visit Taj Mahal at Sunrise. ( Taj Mahal looks amazing during a sunrise that's why its highly recommended.) Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Then visit Red Fort. (one of the most impressive forts in India) After visiting Red Fort, drive to Jaipur, en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri (an abandoned Town). Arrive Jaipur, and overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Today at 8 AM start your full-day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an ascent to the entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. Overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Delhi Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
The morning after breakfast, drive to Delhi (5 hours). Arrive Delhi, you will be dropped off to Delhi Airport/Hotel/or your desired location in Delhi.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.