Golden Triangle Jaipur Agra trip from Delhi
This tour is one of the most popular tours among all travelers across the globe. The program takes you to the famous cities of Jaipur and Agra starting from Delhi, making it a perfect tour triangle. This tour captures the great Indian pageantry. The program combines historic, rusty and bustling Jaipur showcasing palaces, forts, history and culture and Agra famous for the great Taj Mahal, the marble symphony.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation on sharing basis in well-appointed AC rooms as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from Delhi to Delhi with professional driver including Driver charges, parking, toll and interstate taxes
- Services of English speaking tour guide for sightseeing in Jaipur and Agra as mentioned in program
- Cultural evening with dinner
- Sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary
- Currently applicable hotel and government taxes
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges
- Any meals apart from those included
- Any soft drinks, beer or liquor bills, telephone, laundry charges and expenses of personal nature
- Room service charges and mini bar consumption charges
- Any entry fees, camera fees
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the package
- Day 1 – Delhi to Jaipur, 280 km, appx. 6 hrs., visit to City Palace, cultural evening with dinner
At around 7 am, we will pick you from your accommodation and then you will travel to Jaipur. En route there will be 1-2 stops for toilet or for purchasing water, snacks etc. Jaipur is the capital of the historic state of Rajasthan. It is one of the great heritage and cultural cities in India. Once we reach Jaipur, you can have lunch at a local restaurant (lunch is at additional cost).Check in at the hotel. After getting refreshed, at 2.30 pm, meet your tour guide at hotel and then you will visit the City Palace. See this palace, its rooms, gardens, halls, coronation hall, and other sections . After visit to the palace you will have time for shopping. Drive through the local market and then back to the hotel by around 6/6.30 pm. You will be going out for dinner where you will enjoy a folk dance and puppet show (both are subject to availability)/ Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Meals – Dinner
Day 2 – Visit to Amber Fort, visit to Monkey Temple, Jaipur-Agra (250 Km / Appx. 5 hrs.)
After breakfast, at 8 am, meet your tour guide at hotel and then you will proceed to Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) for a photo stop. Later you will reach at Amber Fort. See the amazing fort and while coming back, there will be a photo stop at Jal Mahal (Palace in Lake). Back to the hotel by 12 noon and check out from the hotel. After lunch at a local restaurant (at own cost), you will reach to the Monkey Temple. This beautiful temple complex on the outskirts of Jaipur offers great views and you can see hundreds of monkeys here (you need to pay Rs. 250/- for camera fee and assistant fee). Later you will proceed to Agra. Arrival in Agra by 8 pm. Check in at the hotel. You can have dinner at the rooftop restaurant (at own cost). We suggest not going out on own in late evening. Overnight stay at Agra.
Meals – Breakfast at hotel
Day 3 – Visit to Taj Mahal and optional visit to Agra Fort, / Agra-Delhi (210 Km / Appx. 5 hrs.)
In early morning, at 6.30 am, you will be going for much awaited visit to Taj Mahal. First you will go to ticket counter to buy tickets (at own cost) and then proceed to the entry gate. Enjoy the visit to this beautiful monument. Back to the hotel for breakfast by 9 am. You can relax in the room or enjoy rooftop pool. Later check out from the hotel at 11 am and then you can go for shopping where you can buy gifts and souvenirs. Later you can have optional visit to Agra Fort, seat of the Mughal Empire (guide fees of Rs. 750/- per person to be paid additionally). You can have lunch at a local restaurant or in a restaurant on express way. At around 2/2.30 pm, you will travel back to Delhi and will reach to accommodation in Delhi at around 6.30/7 pm.
Meals – Breakfast at hotel
End of the memorable tour!!
Departure Point :Hotel or accommodation within Delhi city limits
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Drop to hotel or accommodation in Delhi city limits or to the airport or New Delh/Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- While visiting Taj Mahal, you would be provided with one small packaged water bottle (300 ml), shoe cover to wear inside main mausoleum.
- Inside Taj Mahal, you can carry essential medicines/liquid hand-wash in limited quantity.
- People may approach you for a photograph with you and this is just out of curiosity. We recommend ignoring such requests to have more time for you to see the monument.
- Selfie sticks with Bluetooth and tripods
- Any kind of eatables
- Chewing gums, toffees, juices, soft drinks etc. (you can carry water bottle)
- Tobacco, alcohol in any forms
- Head phones, Bluetooth devices, knives, wires, any types of battery chargers, arms and ammunition
- Over-sized or heavy bags, any kind of religious books
- Any kind of electronic items (except mobile phone and still/digital camera)
- Extra batteries of camera and batteries for any other devices
- During the road travel, there would be short breaks at an appropriate time to get refreshed and to use facilities. You may purchase water bottle, snacks, refreshments, soft drinks, any other drinks etc. at an additional cost.
- EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER - +91-9582456788 – Parag/ +91-9871371009 - Sahil
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.