Golden Triangle 3 Days Private Tour From Delhi
Three important cities in India.Golden triangle is a three day tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur . Ideal for people with limited time who want to experience the highlights, including world heritage sites such as the Taj Mahal,India Gate,Humayun Tomb,Amber Fort,
All Accommodation is included, along with round trip transportation from Delhi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 night hotel accommodation in Agra and Jaipur city with breakfast
- Private air condition Car with driver.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Live tour guide service for your personal experience.
- All parking fees, tolls, Fuel and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Any other meals and additional services.
- Tips and Gratuities.
Day 1: Delhi city tour
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
You can explore both old and new Delhi with a private guide , the tour moves comfortably between the historical monuments of new Delhi in an private air-condition car.
pick up from Airport or Hotel in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram /Faridabad /Gaziabad or other desire place.
The tour would start by meeting the tour guide with home the guest would explore the old and new Delhi's historical monuments.
* Humayun tomb
* Akshardham temple
* Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
* India gate
* Parliament street
* Lotus temple
* Red fort (outside view)
* Gurudwara Sri Bangla Sahib
after visiting Delhi in a whole day you would drive to Agra (The city of Taj mahal) where three hour drive on the express way upon arrival to Agra you will check-in to the hotel and relax.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Agra
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Attractions in Agra: Taj mahal, Agra fort, Fatehpur sikri on the way of jaipur. At the time of Sunrise visit to the world-famous monument of love the Taj Mahal a UNESCO world heritage site (close on Friday) After the Taj Mahal you will go for the breakfast after having breakfast you would check-out from hotel and proceed to Agra fort also known as world heritage site it was built by the great Akbar and he was the third Emporer in the Mughal dynasty after visiting Agra fort. Drive to jaipur and visit fatehpur sikri on the way to jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check-in to your hotel and relax.
Duration: 9 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast will be included with your hotel Accommodation whatever option you have select either 5 Star or 3 Star
Accommodation included: You don't need to worry about the Accommodation. will book your hotel room as per your desire. Either 5 Star or 3 Star
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Attractions in jaipur: Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar also knows as observatory, Hawa Mahal (wind Palace) and Jal Mahal (Palace on Lake). Around 8 am the guide will pick you up and start the tour of Jaipur After Jaipur sightseeing the driver would drive back to Delhi around at 05:00 pm, you will reach back to back Delhi around 09:00 pm once you arrive back in Delhi, Our driver will drop you back to the airport or your hotel anywhere in Delhi NCR/ Gurugram or other desire place.
Duration: 9 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast will be included with hotel Accommodation whatever option you have select either 5 Star or 3 Star.
Accommodation included: You don't need to worry about the Accommodation. Will book the hotel room as per your desire. Either 5 Star or 3 Star.
Departure Point :Indira Gandhi International T3 Road, Indira Gandhi International T3 Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.