Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Partition Museum and Wagha Border.
A Day tour in Amritsar and Guest can customized according his Itinerary along with dedicated and Informative Guide.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Only Transportation to Wagha Border in A/C Car is included rest all are walking tours.
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jallianwala Bagh
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Not a part of Package.
- Bottled water - Not a part of Package.
- Entry/Admission - The Partition Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Temple Road Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar 143001 India
The Golden Temple Amritsar India (Sri Harimandir Sahib Amritsar) is not only a central religious place of the Sikhs, but also a symbol of human brotherhood and equality. Everybody, irrespective of cast, creed or race can seek spiritual solace and religious fulfillment without any hindrance. It also represents the distinct identity, glory and heritage of the Sikhs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jallianwala Bagh, Golden Temple Rd near Golden Temple, Amritsar 143006 India
The most holy and revered destination for Sikh religion, Amritsar, is also a popular name in the chapters of Indian history. Both history and spirituality are intertwined along the walls of Amritsar that pull in enthusiastic travellers from round the world. While talking about Amritsar's history, the first thing we can recollect is the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre of 1919 that brutally killed around 1,000 civilians.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Partition Museum, Town Hall, Amritsar 5 minute walk from Golden Temple, Amritsar 143001 India
The Partition Museum is a public museum located in the town hall in Amritsar, India. The museum aims to become the central repository of stories, materials, and documents related to the post-partition riots that followed the division of British India into two independent countries: India and Pakistan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Attari-Wagah Border Attari, Amritsar 143001 India
There is daily flag raising and lowering ceremony at Wagah Border, which is done with pomp and ceremony. It involves some of the tallest members of the Indian Border Force and the Pakistani Rangers marching and closing the many gates. It has become a tradition for people from both sides of the border gather and see this. Both sides synchronise their parade and the entire event is meant to create a feel-good/patriotic fervour amongst the crowd. It is called the beating retreat ceremony. Since 2010, the Wagha ceremony has begun to tone down so one might see less of the flourishing of Peacock helmets and goose-stepping.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our Guest from any Hotel in Amritsar.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.