Golden hour Catamaran SUNSET CRUISE
The Dubrovnik skyline is even more majestic when experienced at sunset, and there is no better place to watch a sunset than from the deck of our new catamaran.
The clean air, vast sky, and unbelievable sunset colors will connect you with nature and give you a feeling of relaxation and happiness that most people don’t get to experience.
Step aboard for a 2 hours panoramic views of UNESCO-listed Old Town walls and enjoy the beautiful view from the seaside, in relaxing atmosphere with our local and experienced crew that will serve you champagne, and fresh seasonal mixed fruit during the whole cruise.
We do this cruise only with small groups so that our catamaran is not overcrowded, and we can offer a great service to all our guests onboard during the whole cruise.
Note: don't forget to bring a camera and a sweater – evenings at the sea tend to be a bit colder!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Champagne
- Welcome drink (homemade brandy)
- Fresh seasonal mixed fruit
- Small groups
- Local and experienced skipper
- All Fees and Taxes
- 2-hour catamaran cruise accompanied by the ambiental music
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
The sunset hours are a magical time to be out on the water.
With the winds calm, the sun turns golden and paints the sky in a palette of hues and colors that seem almost unreal.
This slow paced sunset cruise begins at one of the two docks in the Old Town port in Dubrovnik. Guests will board our comfortable new catamaran, slowly cruise and enjoy panoramas of UNESCO-listed Old Town walls and red rooftops from the sea, watching the sun slip behind the horizon.
Enjoy the view, breathe in the fresh air, and have a great time on this relaxing catamaran sunset cruise accompanied by the ambiental music and a glass of champagne.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Porat, Ribarnica ul. 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Safety first! In case of bad weather or rough sea conditions, we hold the right to cancel the tour, for benefit of all passengers. In this case, you have the right to shift the tour for some other day
- This tour will have a maximum of 25 passengers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.