Golden Horn, Bosphorus & Black Sea Tour with Lunch Half Day Afternoon
The Golden Horn
A Natural horn-shaped bay, dividing the European side of Istanbul into two. Historic wooden houses, churches, synagogues, mosques and remains of the Roman Wall be viewed from the cruise.
Enjoy the world's only cruise between two continents, Panoramic views of charming towns with traditional wooden Ottoman houses, palaces, castles along the European and Asian shorse of the Bosphorus strait. If you're lucky you might even see some dolphins.
Enjoy the view of Black Sea from the Bosphorus
Anadolu Kavagi (Breakpoint) Fishing Village
Enjoy the gorgeous village style on the Asian side of Istanbul where you can feel the peaceful life of the village.
From The Sea
Europe & Asia Side, Maiden's Tower, Dolmabahe Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Rumeli Fortress, July 15th Martyr's Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridget, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge.
Visit Shopoing Center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Hotel pick up & drop, guide, lunch are included.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Dolmabahce Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dolmabahce Palace, Visnezade Mahallesi Dolmabahce Cd, Istanbul 34357 Turkey
View from the boat
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Istanbul city center hotels, Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Laleli, Grand bazaar, Sirkeci, Eminonu, Taksim, Beyoglu, Besiktas area. Pick up time 12:15Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.