Golden Circle Day Trip with Fridheimar Greenhouse visit from Reykjavik
The Golden Circle tour takes you on a day trip to see the world-famous Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls, as well as Thingvellir National Park. Additionally, the tour includes a visit to the idyllic Friðheimar greenhouse cultivation centre.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Bus fare
- Free Wi-Fi
- Admission to Friðheimar greenhouse
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Reykjavik Excursions, Vatnsmyrarvegur 10 BSI Bus Terminal, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Meeting point for the tour.
Stop At: Fridheimar, Reykholt 801 Iceland
Visit to Friðheimar greenhouse where we learn about the magic methods of managing pests by using biological controls and to grow delicious tomatoes in a eco friendly way with the aid of geothermal heat which Iceland has in abundance.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Strokkur, Haukadalsvegur, Geysir Iceland
Geysir geothermal area is where the Strokkur geyser shoots a column of water up to 30 meters (98 ft.) into the air every 4-8 minutes in a thrilling display of nature’s forces.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Visit to Gullfoss (Golden Falls) waterfall, created by the river Hvítá, which tumbles and plunges into a crevice some 32 m (105 ft.) deep.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
The Golden Circle tour also includes the historical and geological wonder that is Thingvellir National Park, where the American and Eurasian tectonic plates are pulling apart at a rate of a few centimeters per year.
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Umferðarmiðstöðin BSÍ, Iceland, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remember to dress warmly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.