Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater
The Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon are the two most popular sights to visit in Iceland. Book this small group day tour and enjoy visiting both the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon in a relaxing fun filled day. Admission to all sights, also the Blue Lagoon, is included in the tour price so as soon as you have booked you can relax and start looking forward to your adventure.
Your first stop is at the Thingvellir National Park, the UNESCO listed World Heritage Site. This is where the American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet, which allows you the unique feeling of having one foot in each world. Next destination is the famous Geysir Hot Spring. Watch Strokkur erupt every few minutes up to 30 meters high. Here you can buy a lunch during the stop. Gullfoss the Golden Waterfall is next and will amaze you with its beauty and raw power. Adding even more, you will visit the Kerid Volcanic Crater before heading off the Blue Lagoon for a relaxing end to a great day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fee to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Comfort admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No food or drinks are included (except for the complimentary drink at the Blue Lagoon) but there will be scheduled stops where guests can buy snacks and drinks including a full lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
You will discover Thingvellir which is the old site of the Icelandic parliament, a UNESCO World Heritage Site listed for its amazing nature and rich history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Laugarvatn, Laugarvatn, South Region
Laugarvatn sits next to a beautiful lake of the same name in a geothermally active area. The plumes of super-heated vapor billowing into the air in this area are used by the locals to bake rye bread in the ground!
Stop At: Geysir, Haukadalur Iceland
Witness the amazing world famous Geysir hot spring and its active neighbour Strokkur, erupting up 30 meters high every few minutes.
During this stop here, you can buy food and drinks, including a full lunch if you wish.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Gullfoss, the Golden Waterfall, will greet you with it´s amazing beauty and power.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Reykholt, Reykholt, Borgarbyggd, West Region
Small town with lots of Greenhouses
Stop At: Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
Visit the spectacular Kerid Volcanic Crater, a 3000 year old crater which is 55 meters deep.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Reykjanes Peninsula, Reykjanes Peninsula
A drive through Reykjanes Peninsula admiring vast lava fields, cone volcanoes and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean before we arrive in the Blue Lagoon.
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
Take a relaxing bath at the unique and famous Blue Lagoon, enjoy the hot water and fantastic facilities. Included in the tour is the Blue Lagoon Comfort Admission ticket, which in addition to the access offers free use of towel, Silica Mud mask and a drink of your choice.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nice Travel, Fiskislóð 45, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location. If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with NICE travel logos.Ports
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 tests are mandatory on arrival to Iceland.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.