Golden Circle and Glacier Super Jeep adventure
This full day, guided Golden Circle Super Jeep tour takes you to the most popular sites when visiting Iceland in small and intimate groups. To make it even more exciting, you will be taken to the area of Langjokull glacier, the second largest ice cap in Iceland. Other sights on this tour are the historical Thingvellir national park, Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up / Drop off in Reykjavik, driver-guide and all taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Gullfoss
- Entry/Admission - Langjokull Glacier
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir, Thingvellir, South Region
The historic Thingvellir National Park. Besides being a natural wonder it is also the site where the longest continuously run parliament was founded and still running after some good 1.000 years later but now as Althingi in Reykjavík.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Geysir, Geysir, South Region
You will visit the Geysir Hot Spring area where Strokkur can reach the height of around 25 meters, erupting every 10 minutes or so
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
mighty Gullfoss waterfall with is milky water known mainly for its’ majestic beauty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Langjokull Glacier, Iceland
This guided Super Jeep tour takes you to the most popular sites when visiting Iceland. To make it even more exciting you will be taken to the area of Langjökull Glacier the second largest glacier in Iceland.
Snowmobiling and off-road buggy driving are exciting and thrilling add-ons to your Golden Circle sightseeing day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up:Please note that Activity Iceland offers pick-up service from authorized pickup points in Reykjavik downtown area. We can unfortunately not offer pick-up service from Airbnb or private apartments, nor Keflavik Airport for our tours. If your pick-up location is not on our pick up list in the booking form then we kindly ask you to locate the closest pick-up point to your accommodation. It might take up to 30 min for our guides to reach your pick-up point, so please wait patiently for us to arrive. As much as possible be prepared and ready to go.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Dress code: according to weather forecast and expect sudden weather change
- If you opt in for buggy or snowmobile, the driver has to be at least 18 years of age and hold a fully valid driving license. Children can ride as passengers only.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.