Golden Bridge - Monkey Mountain - Dragon Bridge -Marble Mountain Private Fullday
TOUR PROGRAM :
7:30 A.M: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city, and drive to Ba Na Hills. We walk to cable car Station & get on Cable Car to enjoy nice view from Jungle & waterfall. Next We go to Visit famous Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos . After That We take the cable car down the hill and Have Lunch at Local Restaurant .Next, We go to visit Lady Buddha Statue on Monkey Moutain, the tallest in Viet Nam. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. Then, We stop at Dragon & Love Bridge to take nice Pictures and Enjoy Da Nang Modern City.
Last Stop is at Marble Mountains consisting five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place.
Finish the Tour & Send Back hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets and Elevator Tickets at Marble Mountain
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Used to be China Beach
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
666 Metres long Bridge - Symbol of Da Nang City
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.