Golden Bridge - BaNa Hills Group Tour
The Golden Bridge (Vietnamese: Cầu Vàng) is a 150-metre-long (490 ft) pedestrian bridge in the Bà Nà Hills resort, near Da Nang, Vietnam. It is designed to connect the cable car station with the gardens (avoiding a steep incline) and to provide a scenic overlook and tourist attraction. The bridge loops nearly back around to itself, and has two giant stone hands (constructed of fibreglass and wire mesh) designed to appear to support the structure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- 750.000vnd for cable cars tickets
- Round trip transportation of 120km
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
9:30 am: Check in and reach BaNa Hills via Cable Cars:
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit The Golden Bridge - which has the most exotic structure and also the world most prominent pedestrian bridge highlighted by the British Guard newspaper, France wine cellar, Le Jardin D'amour (consists of 9 gardens) and Linh Ung pagoda.
Continue 2nd cable car to visit the French village (enjoy street music, watch Art's statue), Campanile, Nine floor, Goddess Shrine, Tombstone temple, Linh Phong Monastery....
About 12:00 pm: Having lunch at restaurant (Bufftet)- Join the fantasy park with walking in Fairy Forest, discover the dinosaur park, play the 5D wild west...
15:00 return to cable cars and leaving BaNa Hills
16:45 - 17:45 Our minivan brings you back to your hotel and finish the tour
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7:30 am - 8:30 am: Our Minivan and Guide will pick you up at hotel lobby
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.