Golden Bridge Ba Na Hill via Cable Car Early Morning & Da Nang City Fullday Tour
7:00 a.m:Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. Then Transfer to Ba Na Hills, we will take a ride via Cable Cars and see the panoramic views & Take Nice Pictures
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge,Flower Garden, Buddha statue
Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village
Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills & bring you to have Lunch at Local Restaurant. Next We go to visit Marble Mountain with holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a Viet Cong Base hiding during America war.
Enjoy the stunning views and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
Next,Visit Giant Lady Buddha Statue on Monkey Mountain & Overlook the most marvelous view of mountains, blue ocean & Da Nang city.
Last Stop,Enjoy the beauty of modern Dragon Bridge as the symbol of Da Nang city.
Finish The Tour & Bring back Hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tickets in Da Nang city
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos to show your friends at home. Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots. There is the Fantansy Park and our guide will take you there to enjoy if you are interested in.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Visit the Giant Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Peninsula
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Enjoy the beauty of modern Dragon Bridge as the symbol of Da Nang city
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An city or Da Nang city, Please let us Know your hotel name to arrange well
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.