Gokyo Valley 14-Day Private Trek with Accommodation
Filled with magnificent natural landscapes of the glaciers, highest mountain peaks, monasteries and several other landmarks, Gokyo Valley Trek is one of the best trekking in Nepal. This trek takes you to the pristine and stunning valley in the Upper Solukhumbu Region. Trekkers are enthralled as they come closer to this heaven on Earth.
The trekking trail of this Gokyo Valley Trek is a peaceful, off-the beaten path providing you the views of Mountain tops like Mt. Everest (8848 meters), Mt. Makalu, Mt. Cho Oyu and may more.
The marvelous Gokyo Lake positioned at the altitude of 4790 meters above Sea level is another thing to look forward to during this adventurous travel. To make this even more enticing for the trekkers and travelers across the globe, Gokyo Lake is a third among 5 lakes in the stunning Gokyo Valley and is one among the freshwater lake systems at highest altitude. Blushing rhododendron is another beauty that makes this trek worth the trekking challenges.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with B/B basis.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu two way flight.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle for international flight & domestic flight.
- Three times meal per day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Accommodation on local Lodge during the trek.
- An English/French Speaking Guide and an assistant guide if group size is more above 6 pax.
- Insurance for your guide and porters.
- All Government/local Taxes and Sagarmatha National Park entry permit..
- General equipment for Porter during the adventure trip.
- Guide, assistant guide and porter’s salary.
- Farewell dinner with typical Nepali cultural restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Basic Medical kit for first aid.
- Maps of the trip area.
- T-shirt from the company.
- Trip completion certificate.
What's excluded :
- Trekking equipment for you.
- Nepal entry visa.
- Internet and Laundry service.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance for client.
- Trip cancellation cost, accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal, climate disturbance.
- Tips for guides and porters.
Trekkers will walk/ trek through uneven terrains during trekking, while enjoying the gorgeous vistas in the background. This vistas can range from glimmering mountains, green lush forest, exquisite waterfalls. This way trekkers definitely get involved in sightseeing during trekking and interact with the locals of the trekking route.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu(1350m).
Day 02: Sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple & Baudha Stupa-the treasure among world heritage site.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla & trek to Phakding: 25-minutes flight & 3 hours of trek.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar: About 6 hours trek.
Day 05: Acclimatization or Namche Bazaar Exploration day.
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole Via Khumjung village.
Day 07: Dole to Machhermo & Climb the valley.
Day 08: Machhermo to Gokyo Lake: About 4 hrs.
Day 09: Trekking to Gokyo Ri view point.
Day 10: Trek down from Gokyo to Machhermo: 3-4 hrs.
Day 11: Trek from Machhermo to Namche Bazaar: About 6 hrs.
Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla: Approximately 6 hrs.
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla & Enjoy farewell dinner in an emblematic Nepali restaurant.
Day 14: Final departure/ Bid goodbye.
• Gokyo Lakes, Sagarmatha National Park 44600 Nepal
• Everest View Point, Kyangjuma, Sagarmatha National Park Nepal
• Main Street, Namche Bazaar 56002 Nepal
• Lukla, Lukla, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha National Park, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
• Khumjung, Khumjung, Eastern Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When you are flying Kathmandu to Lukla, we pick up you before 2 hours from your hotel.Airports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
- Tribhuvan International airport, Sinamangal, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/10/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM Tuesday: 09:45 AM - 05:45 PM Wednesday: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM Thursday: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM Friday: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM Saturday: 09:45 AM - 05:45 PM Sunday: 09:15 AM - 05:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu First day of the trek starts as we pick you up from Tribhuvan International Airport or your location of choice. One of the representatives of Himalayan Holy Land Treks , will do this and then escort you to the hotel. Enjoy your time at hotel as you get physically and mentally prepared for this challenging trek rather than a comfort trek
- Day 02: Sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple & Baudha Stupa- the treasure among world heritage sites. Second day of this trek will begin with breakfast in the hotel followed by sightseeing few of the World heritage sites in Nepal like Pashupatinath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa. You will be served lunch at a pleasant rooftop restaurant.
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla & trek to Phakding: 25-minutes flight & 3 hours of trekking Trekkers will take a thrilling flight from Kathmandu to Lukla(2886 meters) whilst enjoying the anticipation of the trek . Following a 25 minutes scenic flight to arrive at Lukla, we trek for about 3 hours, passing several Sherpa villages , inhaling the fresh air of Himalayas, and walking several uphill and downhill, we reach Phakding at an altitude of 2610 meters . We will stay the night in Phakding
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar: About 6 hours trek. Fourth day of our trek has the destination of Namche Bazaar at 3440 meters. We trek for roughly 6 hours on a steep trail to arrive at our destination for the day. We will trek alongside Dudh Koshi river, lush rhododendron and magnolia forest. This trail will lead us to the checkpoint of Sagarmatha National Park. Namche Bazar is regarded as the commercial hub of Khumbu. We would stay the night in Namche.
- Day 05: Acclimatization day or Namche Bazaar Exploration day. This day we will explore Namche Bazar while enjoying the breath-taking panoramas of majestic Mt. Everest. We will acclimatize this day, so that we can better adjust with the environment we would be trekking in. We would explore Khunde Hospital and Everest View Hospital today. Everest view Hotel (3962 meters) is an outstanding viewpoint for the spectacular mountain vistas. We will return back to Namche bazar by evening and spend the night there.
- Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole Via Khumjung village We will follow the trails alongside Dudh Koshi river so as to reach Dole (4038 meters) through Khumjung village- Picturesque village with Gompa at the summit Our trekking trail will show us the amazing panoramas of Everest (8848 meters), Lhotse (8414 meters), Ama Dablam (6856 meters), Taboche (6367m) and other mountain peaks as well glimmering in the sky. Walking past several Sherpa Villages and monasteries, we will reach Dhole where we will stay the night.
- Day 07: Dole to Machhermo & Climb the valley. Viewing the snow-capped peaks like Taboche, Everest, Cho Oyu, we will trek to Machhermo (4470 meters). Today we will trek for about 5 hours. We will have lunch there and stay there for a night.
- Day 08: Machhermo to Gokyo Lake: About 4 hours. We will trek from Machhermo to Gokyo Lake at an altitude of 4790 meters. This approximately 4 hours trekking will make us ascend while viewing the Khumbu Himalayas. After passing few of the monasteries and Chortens, we arrive at the first among 5 lakes in the valley. Gokyo lake happens to be the third lake in the valley.
- Day 09: Trekking to Gokyo Ri view point: About 4 hours We will climb to the highest point of this trekking route. Trekking for approximately 4 hours brings us to Gokyo Ri (5316 meters). We will witness brilliant views of the biggest glacier in Nepal from here.
- Day 10: Trek down from Gokyo to Machhermo: 3-4 hours. Tenth day of the Gokyo Valley Trek will make us trek down for 3 to 4 hours to arrive at Machhermo (4470 meters). We will be walking beside the river while descending down. We will have some of the best views of this trek while walking downhill.
- Day 11: Trek from Machhermo to Namche Bazaar: About 6 hours. We will trek down to Namche bazar (3450) meters. This takes us somewhere around 6 hours. We will descend through the alpine forest, small monasteries to arrive in Namche. We would have dinner and spend the night in Namche.
- Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla: Approximately 6 hours We will trek for 6 hours to arrive at Lukla this day. Trekkers can explore Lukla and interact with the Locals in Lukla. We will trace our path to reach Lukla while passing through the rhododendron forest, monasteries, prayer wheels and Sherpa villages. We would be staying overnight at Lukla.
- Day 13: fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla & Enjoy farewell dinner in an emblematic Nepali restaurant. Flying over mountains, you come to Kathmandu after a brief scenic flight. Himalayan Holy Land Treks will have arranged a farewell dinner in a Typical Nepali Restaurant in Thamel. Enjoy the successful trek. Overnight at the hotel arranged by us.
- Day 14: Final departure/ Bid goodbye Today we will drop you to the airport or any other destinations as per trekking package by a private vehicle.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.