Gokova and Cleopatra Beach Daily Baot Trip Marmaris / Icmeler
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS. Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
Tour Inclusions: Pick up & drop off to hotel, Lunch, Insurance, Guide
Tour Exclusions: Drinks, Extras
Pick-ups from: Pick ups from/to all clients hotels. (N/A from Marmaris Imperial - Suntopia Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel)
Any dress-code or clothing suggestion, or anything clients need to bring :Swimwear and towels.
• Definitely a "Must See" place for all nature lovers
• An ideal day out for those who wish to relax in peace.
• Have delicious lunch on board
• Get up to speed between the blue sea and blue sky
• Swim in bays only way to go with maritim line
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Pick up and Drop of from; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- Cleopatra Beach entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Sedir Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sedir Island, Marmaris Turkey
"This "Mermaid" has strolled many islands, bays and crossed over many continents and horizons, huge number of seas, to reach to the heaven that she dreamed of, until she arrived at Gokova". - Thats how Sadun Bora, the first Turkish seaman who has sailed around the world with his 7m sailing boat 40yrs ago, described Gokova. The coasts between Marmaris & Bodrum are among the most attractive and interesting ones in the world. On these coasts are the most beautiful inlets, most inaccessible by land. One of them is Gokova Gulf. Transport here is only available by maritime line. Most people desire to go along the coasts by boat. You get up to speed between the blue sea and blue sky. Hence this tour is also known as the "The Blue Voyage". During the blue voyage you may become one with nature. You can weigh anchor at any inlet you wish and have a holiday away from cities, people, noise and all stress. Definitely a "Must See" place for all nature lovers, an ideal day out for those who wish to get away from it all and relax in peace.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Marmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Marmaris and Icmeler Hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS. Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.