Goats On the Tree - Agadir
Take an early morning on a quick trip to spot the famous Goats climbing the Argan trees, see how the goats get to balance on the Argan trees while jump and running on top of the tree.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After a gentle drive of 45 minutes towards the Agadir to Marrakech High-way, we will stop to spot the famous Goats climbing the argan trees.
Goats in Morocco only climb one particular type of tree: the Argan Tree That can only be found in the middle of Morocco around the atlas mountains. The tree produces small yellowish flowers, which then produce a small fruit. The fruit’s seed is within a nut, which is further surrounded by soft flesh and a tough outer skin.
The fruit’s pulp is what attracts the goats to the Argan trees. While the creatures will happily keep all hooves firmly on the ground and graze on low-hanging fruit, once they have gobbled the easy-to-reach produce they will scramble up into the tree in search of more. The fruit is not consumed by humans.
Moroccan goats discovered a meal that they both enjoy and do not need to compete for.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: The Guests' Reception of the Hotel in AgadirDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: The Guests' Reception of the Hotel in Agadir
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Possibility of stoping on the way for breakfast, snacks or drinks if requested by the guest.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.