Goan Feni & Tapas – Food Trail with Tastings & Drinks by Make It Happen
The Goan Feni & Tapas is a specially curated food trail in Panjim that includes some of the most iconic places for Goan food paired with the best Feni and Feni based cocktails paired with it. Although a far cry from a regular tavern trail or pub crawl in Panjim, this trail gives you some of the most astonishing insights about Goan liquor with both indigenous and Portuguese influences.
For food bloggers, foodies or seekers of a secret food trail, the Goan Feni & Tapas would be an experience that would break several stereotypes associated with Goan cuisine. Tasting of Feni in its expressions in raw form or blended as cocktails this tour would be appealing to all those seeking a pub crawl. Partake in a vivid narrative of Goan cuisine in the Food trail of Feni and Tapas where you discover plethora of untold stories relating to the Goan cuisine.
This Goan Food trail is designed include both Portuguese style as well as the traditional Hindu Goan cuisine.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Gateway of the Palace of Yusuf Adil Shah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, Church Square, Panjim 403001 India
The Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church is located in Panjim, Goa, India. The Church conducts mass every day in English, Konkani, and Portuguese. The colonial Portuguese Baroque style church was first built in 1541 as a chapel on a hill side overlooking the city of Panjim.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gateway of the Palace of Yusuf Adil Shah, Mandovi Waterfronts Inside the Compound of St. Cajetan's Church, Next to Viceroy's Arch, Panjim India
The oldest building of Panjim is a sight to behold. This colonial building now serves as Goa state museum.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Immaculate Conception Church, Rua Emídio Garcia, Altinho, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.