Goa to Belgaum (2 Days)
Goa to Belgaum 2 days private excursion tour will begin with pick up from your hotel in Goa. Belgaum is a city circled by a moat, the large Belgaum Fort contains centuries-old mosques and the Kamal Basti a Jain temple. In the city center ancient Kapileshwara Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. There is pink-stone St. Mary’s Church with carved Gothic arches and a teak-and-marble altar. 1 Night accommodation in Belgaum, private AC vehicle for 2 days on disposal and local English speaking guide service is well included in package. We serve bottled water in vehicle and flexible to accommodate guest requirement during the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 2 Nights accommodation in offered hotels or similar (standard room)
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city).
- Monument entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary.
- Deluxe Air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur as per tour program.
- Bottled water
- Applicable GST (government taxes).
What's excluded :
- Or anything not mentioned above.
- Any air fare
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Main Meals, Lunch or dinner unless mentioned
Day 1: Goa - Belgaum (125kms/ 3hrs approx)
Stop At: Belgaum, Belgaum, Belgaum District, Karnataka
Pick up from your hotel in goa or Goa airport and drive to Belgaum check in at hotel.
Later visit Belgaum Fort believed to have been built by the rulers of Ratt Dynasty in 1204 AD. With shrines of Goddess Durga and Ganapati at the entrance, the architecture fort features a fusion of Chalukyan, Deccan and Indo-Saracenic art forms and the incredible lotus design at the Mukhamantaapa leaves everyone awestruck. There are numerous Hindu and Jain temples and mosques, located inside the fort area. Fort served as an impenetrable barricade against the violent attacks of the enemies. It has undergone many renovations and additions throughout its existence because it played host to a legion of dynasties. The Belgaum Fort shot to fame when Mahatma Gandhi was captured here during the Freedom Movement of India. The fort was constructed after demolishing 108 Jain temples and 101 Shiva temples. Some of the stones and pillars can be seen as a part of the religious shrines over here, like the Jamia Masjid.
Kapileshwar Temple a holy shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva considered as the southern Kashi. The temple is located beside the Shahpur Flyover which connects the central city of Belgaum to Shahpur. It is believed that the visit and darshan of the 12 Jyotirlinga scattered all over India will remain incomplete unless started from Kapileshwar Temple. There is a rare cluster of Banyan, Peepal and Ficus trees in the Compound of the Temple. The temple is open for devotees from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM every day.
Rajhansgad Yellur Fort one of the most impressive historical places to visit in Belgaum. Archaeological sources reveal that this fort has been ruled by many royal clans of India namely Marathas, Peshwas, Hoysalas, and Bahamanis. Perched high on a hill, one can enjoy trekking up to the fort and admire the spectacular views of the lush green surrounding. Moreover, there is a sweet water well and an ancient Shiva temple, located at the hilltop.
St. Mary’s Church one of the peaceful places to visit in Belgaum The church was built during the time of Britishers thus gives a reminiscence of the past of this city.
Rest time free and easy to relax.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Belgaum - Goa (200kms/ 4hrs approx)
Stop At: Belgaum, Belgaum, Belgaum District, Karnataka
Breakfast at hotel, drive back to Goa via visiting Kittur Fort and Palace built by Rani Chennamma, one of the most interesting places near Belgaum. Apart from temples of Maruti, Kalmeshwara, Dyamavva and Nathapanthi matha, this place also houses a marvelous archaeological museum inside the palace. With an impressive collection of weapons, armors, knick-knacks, jewellery, costumes and historical sculptures and inscriptions, this museum is a visual treat for archeology enthusiasts.
Also visit Vajrapoha Falls a grand waterfall nestled in Jamboti near Belgaum,. The falls overlook the famous Sahayadri mountains and form a perfect image that is worth capturing.
After sightseeing drive back to Goa and drop off to your hotel or airport in Goa.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotels or airport in Goa.Airports
- Goa International Airport, Airport Rd, Dabolim, Goa 403801, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Price Using 4 Star Hotel 10/1/2020 - 9/26/2021
Price using 3 star hotels 10/1/2020 - 9/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.