Go on a Fresh Produce Market Tour then cook and experience Kenyan cultural foods
Experience the fully authentic Kenyan culinary experience, right from the largest vibrant fresh produce market in Nairobi to the typical Kenyan kitchen. This experience caters for everyone, from the cultural enthusiasts to the experienced chefs. Come discover the rich history behind the many Kenyan foods and anecdotes associated with each meal. Once we are done cooking and eating of course, I'll send you the links to my online video recipes so that you can keep practicing and perfecting your meals. This way you'll keep enjoying a small piece of Kenya whenever the urge strikes!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Kenyan masala chai
- All cooking ingredients and equipment
- Links to my online food video recipes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: August 7th Memorial Park, Moi Avenue/Hail Selassie Junction, Nairobi Kenya
This is next to our meeting point, a very popular place with locals and visitors alike.
Departure Point :Tuskys Supermarket (Pioneer), 08 Moi Ave, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Jikoni Magic Classes, Lion Park Court, Doonholm Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking is confirmed even if one person books and experience takes up to seven people maximum.
- Market tour is not wheelchair friendly
- Children must be accompanied by adult who will be responsible for them at all times
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.