Go Off The Beaten Path with a Foodie | Food Tour in Pitillal
Rub shoulders with the LOCALS in an authentic Mexican working class and commercial neighborhood.
We´ll visit family owned and run eateries where locals indulge in authentic homemade style comfort food cooked following family recipes passed down from one generation to the next.
Some of these eateries make only one dish cooked to perfection.
A stop a the main square will be the perfect setting to take a few vacation photos courtesy of your foodie guide/photographer.
This is an easy peasy walk on flat well streets.
You´ll delight on 8 to 12 tastes and sips equivalent to a large meal. No one ever leaves hungry from the tour.
*It only takes a 12 min Uber or taxi drive to get away from the touristy crowds of the Hotel Zone, Downtown and Old Town to get to Pitillal, a vibrant neighborhood.
Please note that there aren't vegan/vegetarian choices in this food tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - You indulge in a variety of authentic Mexican breakfast and luch tastes. The total food is equivalent to a large meal. Please let us know about allergies or food restrictions upon booking.
What's excluded :
- Tour guide gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pitillal Zapata, Emiliano Zapata 321, Centro Pitillal, 48290 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
We´ll walk in the Pitillal main square to take a couple of candid vacation photos.
Departure Point :Church Of PTL, Calle Independencia s/n, Centro Pitillal, 48290 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Very few options for vegetarian travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.