Go discover Taroudant & Tiout Day Trip from agadir
To discover the real Morocco culture
and get more information & souvenir in
the village of Tiout palm grove reminiscent of Marrakech. The ruins of an ancient kasbah transformed into a tourist restaurant, dominate the site. From the top of the peak, breathtaking views to offer on the High Atlas and the Souss Valley. For the record, Fernandel turned Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves in this palm grove in 1954.
The pretty Berber town offers much to see and it is on the road to Agadir, these attics villages, which date from the 16th century and are a must-see before they completely disappeared.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant, Taroudant, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
Start thé trip in morning by the pick from your Hotel or from the cruise ship ( Agadir porte ) To go To (Taroudant & Tiout) Taroudant is a southwestern city in Morocco located in the Souss valley. 80 km from Agadir, is a picturesque town, protected by beautiful ramparts of ocher color that almost alone worth the trip. This former capital of the Sub also has a small medina and souks modest but interesting.
Nicknamed the Little Marrakech certainly for its great walls and bubbling mopeds, street vendors, pedestrians, Taroudant has nothing to envy to other cities as it has for it a long and tumultuous history and offers beautiful remains to be discovered. Once the car is parked, is that we must walk the survey, six kilometers from the majestic ramparts we face, pink sand, each of its nine arched doorways have a name, it's prettier than numbers. The craft bazaar located in the alleys of the city is renowned for its fine jewelry Berber in silver, it is a tradition here. Carpet Taroudant are well known, people come from far to haggle Berber carpets of the region.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
will come to pick up all travels from there hotel's or appartement staying in Agadir City.Ports
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Bring Your own Mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.