Glymur waterfall hike & geothermal bakery & Krauma bath
Hike up to Icelands second highest waterfall.
The hike up there is one of the most beautiful trails in Iceland.
Hike through small cave. Cross a river barefooted and enjoy Icelands untouched nature with a local guide.
Iceland has so many waterfalls, but this one is one of the locals favourite one. It is not that long ago that Icelanders discovered this waterfall.
Bathe in Icelandic hot spring and visit a horse farm where they bake bread in the ground using geothermal heat.
This is a small group tour so you get to enjoy the day more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Krauma
- Lunch - Packed lunch
- Snacks - Geothermal bakery
- Entry/Admission - Krauma
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glymur, Hvalfjorour/Botnsdal, 47, Akranes 301 Iceland
Hike up this spectacular waterfall
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Krauma, Deildartunguhver West Region Iceland, Reykholt 320 Iceland
Bathe in the biggest hot spring in Iceland.
They have built a luxury facilities for travellers to enjoy this beautiful hot spring.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sturlureykir Horses/Visiting HorseFarm, Sturlureykir, Reykholt 320 Iceland
Visit this farm where they bake rye bread with the geothermal heat in the ground.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is between 10:40 and 11:00.We might ask you to go to closest bus stop if you are located in Reykjavik centre.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.