Glowing Stand-Up Paddle Experience in Split
Book a Stand Up Paddle Glow tour and join us for a nighttime spectacle! Explore the seabed and riverbed with your illuminated board and have an unforgettable night out!
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Basic SUP instruction by a certified trainer
- SUP board and a paddle
- Security leash
- Tour photos
- Local licensed guide for the tour
- Life vest
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
The tour starts in Stobreč, Split camp in the evening. The ambiance is quiet and nature is calm. You will grab your SUP on the campsite beach and start your tour. First, you will be paddling in the sea at sunset. Then you will enter the river waters with stars above, and light beneath you revealing wildlife. After the river, you will be back on the sea, paddling to see the Stobreč white rocks and cliffs, in which natives have built their traditional houses.
The lighting on your SUP will give you a completely new perspective on everything you see on this tour, which is why we recommend it as the most special one.
• Stand Up Paddling Adriatic, Zagrebacka ulica 29 bus stop across the Green market and Bishop’s Palace, Split 21000 Croatia
Departure Point :Zagrebačka ul. 29, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.