Glowing Kuala Selangor Firefly Tour
Travel to Kuala Selangor a town 55 km north-west of downtown Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Selangor was the capital of the Sultanate of Selangor during its early years in the 18th century.
Kampung Kuantan is well known for its fireflies, lots of the fireflies nest only available here.Moreover, there has been opinion that magical fireflies are only available at two places in the world and one of it is in Kampung Kuantan
The experience of seeing the fireflies glowing in between Berembang Trees
(Sonneratia Caseolaris) on the mangrove area along riverbank of Selangor river is priceless and also enjoy the boat ride thru mangrove area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Firefly Boat Ride Tickets
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kampung Kuantan Firefly Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hot Springs Selayang, Baru Selayang Batu Caves, Gombak, 68100 Malaysia
Visit Natural Hot Spring , which is frequented by locals.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sri Shakti Temple, Bukit Rotan, Kuala Selangor 45700 Malaysia
Built on an acre of elevated land in Bukit Rotan, Kuala Selangor, Sri Shakti Temple rises majestically as a unique beacon of Hindu architectural excellence in Malaysia.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor Malaysia
Bukit Melawati or Melawati Hill is a hill in Malaysia near Kuala Selangor. Bukit Melawati is a popular tourist attraction. The hill overlooks the Strait of Malacca and has a lighthouse as well as the remains of the Kota Melawati fort.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Kampung Kuantan Firefly Park, Batang Berjuntal, Kuala Selangor Malaysia
Highlight of the tour is boat ride for unforgetable experience of watching fireflies glowing in between Berembang Trees
(Sonneratia Caseolaris) on the mangrove area along riverbank of Selangor River.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.