Glimpse of Rajasthan motorcycle tour India
Welcome to the magic land where the arid and desolate beauty of the Great Indian Desert, the Thar Desert, mix with the pervasive chivalric romance of the Rajput warriors. The hospitality of its inhabitants, its luxurious palaces and its magnificent and romantic monuments demonstrating the splendor of the ancient Maharajahs, this Rajasthan motorcycle tour will really blow you away!
During this guided motorbike tour, you will probably feel the challenge of motorbiking in a dry and sandy area as soon as you reach the border of the Thar Desert but traveling through villages full of charm and authenticity, seeing women in bright traditional dress and humble shepherds in rural areas, all this in breathtaking landscapes,
per adult from
What's included :
- Motorbike (500cc UCE)with fuel for the whole trip 15 days
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike
- with all Spare parts and tool kit
- Accommodation for 14 Nights (Twin sharing)(Deluxe0
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner) 6 PAX.
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
- Farewell party on a last day of ride.
- Cultural Program at Thar Desert
- T-shirts of your club
- Stickers of your Club on Motorcycles
- Photos and video of the whole trip. (Raw)
- Pick up & Dropping at airport by A/C SUV.
- All toll and Government taxes
- Desert Safari at Thar desert
- Welcome drink on arrival at Delhi hotel.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Spare parts of Motorbikes used on tour
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Personal Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “cost Includes
Welcome to the magic land where the arid and desolate beauty of the Great Indian Desert, the Thar Desert, mix with the pervasive chivalric romance of the Rajput warriors. The hospitality of its inhabitants, its luxurious palaces and its magnificent and romantic monuments demonstrating the splendour of the ancient Maharajahs, this Rajasthan motorcycle tour will really blow you away!
From Jaipur, the pink Capital, with its fabulous sites and bazaars, to the white city of Udaipur surrounded by lakes and lush hills, passing by the golden town of Jaisalmer, a sparkling jewel in the middle of the desert and Jodhpur, the blue city, renowned for its impressive fortress and sumptuous palace, be ready to ride through a region immensely rich in colors, cultures and history.
During this guided motorbike tour, you will probably feel the challenge of motorbiking in a dry and sandy area as soon as you reach the border of the Thar Desert but traveling through villages full of charm and authenticity, seeing women in bright traditional dress and humble shepherds in rural areas, all this in breathtaking landscapes, worth all the efforts.
Between pleasure of riding and fascinating cultural discoveries in this land of Princes, this royal destination definitely requires to be explored on a Royal Enfield!
• TOTAL Kms – 2165 kms
• Riding hrs – min.3 – 8 hrs
• Riding level – easy
• Culture – Hinduism, Jainism , Muslim culture.TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
• 5 fort visit with introduction of history
• Cultural Program at Thar desert
• jeep safari at Thar desert
• Taj - Mahal visit.
• Pushkar lake visit.
• Stay in Mandawa , a trading outpost for the ancient caravan routes for china & know for its fort & havelis.
• Explore the rajputan culture & history.
Departure Point :Delhi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :DELHI INDIA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is formal while not riding
- A minimum of 10 people per booking is required, Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative, 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts. Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed.
- Riding Gears(Jacket, Lower, Facemask, Riding Glove)
- Riding boots
- Personal medicines
- Swiss knife
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.