Glenwood Hot Springs Tour
Give yourself a day of healing, relaxation and rejuvenation with our Glenwood Hot Springs Tour.
Did you know the healing power of hot springs? The hot springs in Glenwood contain more than 14 different minerals. The five most abundant minerals are know for their relaxing qualities. People have been using the healing power of mineral water for ailments such as arthritis, depression and fibromyalgia to name a few.
We give you the comfort and serenity to completely enjoy and reap the benefits of the entire experience.
Tour can accommodate up to 14 guests. depending on the tour option selected. Tour can also visit Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park should you desire.
Complimentary water and snacks provided.
Hot Springs/Park entry fees not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/Residence pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury vehicle
- All rates included
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- After arriving at your hotel/residence in Vail/Beaver Creek, our chauffeur will take you on a scenic trip through Glenwood canyon to Iron Mountain Hot Springs.
Once in Glenwood Springs, your driver will take you to Iron Mountain where you can enjoy the sites of the Colorado River from one of their 16 relaxing pools. Spend as much time as you like before heading out.
Want to eat or drink before or after? There are several food options either in Glenwood or on the way, our chauffeur will have suggestions for you to choose!
The itinerary is completely up to you! Would you like to go to Glenwood Hot Springs instead? Just let your driver know and away you go.
Tour duration: 4 Hours
Departure Point :Hotels and Residences in the Vail Valley (Vail, Avon, Edwards, Cordillera, Singletree, Eagle, Gypsum)
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of up to 14 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.