Glendalough Powerscourt Co Wicklow Private Chauffeur Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Your professional private Chauffeur guide will meet you at your location and tour Wicklow in a stylish comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes V Class MPV..
Should you have any questions en route, please do not hesitate to ask as your Chauffeur. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the day tour in Comfort, Safety and Style
The vehicle and Chauffeur are fully licensed and insured in accordance with The Irish Government Transport Authority.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Chauffeur Guide & Vehicle
- Parking Fees, Taxes & Tolls
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Entrance Fees to The Sites.
- Gratuities not included and gratefully accepted. We recommend 15%
- You will be greeted by your chauffeur guide at the reception of your hotel or your location / address in Dublin City. You will have a stress-free luxury day tour in an Executive Mercedes Benz V Class MP., suitable for up to 7 passengers.
We start our tour of Wicklow with a Panoramic view of Dublin as we drive through the rolling hills of Co. Wicklow.
We visit Powerscourt House & a leisurely walk through the beautiful gardens perhaps a coffee or a visit to their distillery.
A short drive through Roundwood, the highest village in Ireland, takes us to the Monastic settlement of Glendalough founded by St Kevin in the 6th century.
More to see as we visit Rusborough House and the Blessington Lakes before returning back to Dublin.
Pub lunch stop along the way
Tour starts and ends in Dublin.
Departure Point :
Pick Up at the reception of your hotel OR Your location/ address in Dublin City. Dublin Port or Dublin Airport.
PortsDublin Port Company, Port Centre, Alexandra Rd, North Dock, Dublin, D01 H4C6, Ireland
AirportsDublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
OtherDublin City, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Return Detail :Dublin, IrelandDublin Port, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.