Glassbottom Catamaran: Short-Trip along the East Coast of Majorca
Visit the small caves and the most beautiful beaches in the East Coast of Mallorca on board the Moonfish Catamaran.
Departing from the chosen location, we will sail coastering along the East Coast of the Island of Mallorca on board a modern glassbottom catamaran to discover the undersea world.
This catamaran trip is the best way to discover the beaches, caves and coves of the East Coast of Mallorca.
We have different routes depending on the port of departure. In the route to Punta de n'Amer we visit Porto Cristo, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Punta de N'Amer, Cala Petita and Cala Morlanda, where we stop 20 minutes to enjoy a refreshing bath.
The other route includes the visit to the beaches from Porto Cristo to Calas de Mallorca, discovering the Pirates' Cave, Cala Mendía, Cala Anguila, Cala Romántica, the cave of Cala Falcó and Cala Varques.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Boat tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moofish glass bottom, Passeig Voramar, 77, 07680 Cala Anguila-Cala Mendia, Illes Balears, Spain
Pass By: Porto Cristo Harbour, Carretera del Moll, 5, 07680 Manacor, Illes Balears, Spain
Porto Cristo village
Pass By: Cala Romantica, S' Estany d'En Mas, Majorca Spain
Pass By: Cala Millor Beach, Cala Millor, Majorca Spain
Pass By: Punta de n'Amer, Landzunge links vom Sandstrand bei Sa Coma, 07560 Sa Coma, Majorca Spain
Pass By: Playa de Sa Coma, Carrer Arboceres, 1, 07560 Sa Coma, Majorca Spain
Departure Point :1: Porto Cristo Harbour, Carretera del Moll, 5, 07680 Manacor, Illes Balears, Spain
2: 07680 Cala Romantica, Balearic Islands, Spain
3: Cales de Mallorca, Illes Balears, Spain
4: 07560 Sa Coma, Balearic Islands, Spain
5: 07560 Cala Millor, Balearic Islands, Spain
6: Cala Bona, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.