Glass of Thrones® Walking Trail in Belfast
To celebrate 10 years of filming in Belfast, Tourism Ireland created six giant stained glass windows, each depicting the most famous characters and scenes across all eight seasons of Game of Thrones®. A window was unveiled after each episode of the final season, with each window representing a different house of legacy: from House Stark, House Lannister, House Baratheon and House Targaryen to the White Walkers and the Iron Throne.
The six windows for a 1.8 mile (3km) trail across the city, starting at Belfast City Hall an ending at Titanic slipways, next to Titanic Studios which for 10 years was home to iconic sets such as the Great Hall of the Red Keep with the real Iron Throne! Your guides will all be extras from Game of Thrones® - Stark soldiers, Iron Born reavers or Wildlings.
Please wear good footwear for walking and dress appropriately for the Northern Irish weather!
per adult from
What's included :
- Our guides are all extras who worked on Game of Thrones®
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Game Of Thrones Stain Glass Windows, Opposite The Main Entrance To Belfast City Hall, Belfast Northern Ireland
This walking tour takes you on a trail to see all six Glass of Thrones stain glass windows in Belfast.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :AC Hotel by Marriott Belfast, Harbour, Donegall Quay, Belfast BT1 3FE, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Titanic Belfast, 1 Olympic Way, Queen's Road, Belfast BT3 9EP, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Our guides use voice amplifiers to allow for social distancing on this walking tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.