Glass Bottom Boat Ride/Snorkeling/Booby Cay Island from Negril
Travelers will get the opportunity to book their glass bottom boat ride with transportation pickup included base on the hotel location. You will meet the boat either on the West End Negril or the Seven Miles Beach Negril. We will provide snorkeling gears on this adventure. You will get the opportunity to snorkeling in the best Carol Reef in Negril and visit the famous Booby Cay island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This tour will be fun and adventurous. Once pick up from your location / place of stay, depending on where you're staying, you can either walk to the location of the Glass Bottom or we can pick you up in the Negril area. When you begin your boat activity, boat captain when stop in the best area of the reef so you can snorkeling for 1 hour with your own snorkeling gear or with boat gear. You will be guide on where to swim to get the best experience. From there your boat will end off to the Booby Cay Island where you can enjoy the small white sandy Beach there, swim and enjoy your time. Also, the locals has a small grill setup where they grill fish and lobster selling. When you tour complete, you will be taken back to the seven miles beach.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed here, please enter your pickup location/ hotel,villa, bnb. This will help us in picking you up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.