Glass Boat Tour in El Arco
This glass bottom boat ride will take you on a spectacular tour of the Médano Bay and the famous rock formations known as "El Arco" of Cabo San Lucas. They will discover part of the wonderful and vast marine life of the Sea of Cortez.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass Boat
- Safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Does not include tip
- A dock fee of the $2 usd per person is not included.
- Entry/Admission - El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
This is a tour in a glass bottom boat that will take you to Divorce Beach, Lover's Beach, the Arch, Land's End and through the Marina. See it all in one tour!
On this awesome experience, you will be able to see a great variety of tropical fish,including: Mexican Hogfish & Goatfish, Panamanian Sergeant Major, Spotted Porcupine fish, Purple Surgeonfish, Purple Surgeonfish, Angelfish, Balloon fish. and many more species. During season it is also possible to see whales!
You will also have the chance to rest, walk, or take a sunbath at Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach; both beaches are together and by the way, some say these are the only beaches in the world that shares two seas (Mar de Cortez and Pacific Ocean).
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :P Dock, Centro, Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.