Glasgow to St Andrews Luxury Taxi Transfer
Enjoy a Luxury Private Transfer from Glasgow to St Andrews the Home of Golf.
Providing airport transfers in Scotland, we can help you start or finish your vacation in comfort and style, using one of our luxury vehicles.
Your journey will be stress free and you will have no parking worries or expensive charges, the driver will load the vehicle and ensure you are comfortable before setting off. When you arrive at your destination your driver will assist with luggage and ensure you are settled before departing.
Providing the travellers Cell Phone Number or Email Address is provided you will receive the Drivers full details including Photo prior to collection, along with updates of their status for a smooth collection.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Water
- Wi-Fi Access
- Door to Door Service
- Luxury Transport with a Scottish Driver
- One Way Private Transfer
What's excluded :
- Your Luxury Transfer from Glasgow to any location in St Andrews the home of Golf is a full meet and greet service, your driver will have a board displaying your name or company details in the arrival hall and escort you directly to your vehicle and once on board we will take you directly to your destination in St Andrews.
Our vehicles are finished to the highest standard with full leather seats, Air Conditioning and USB Charging. Always immaculately presented with a smartly dressed chauffeur, along with complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi.
Aura will monitor your flight for its landing time ensuring your driver arrives in good time for your collection, you will be kept updated with regular email and SMS updates confirming driver details and arrival time.
Require a return journey please request this at time of booking.
Departure Point :
PortsGlasgow Cruise Terminal - Greenock
AirportsGlasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :St Andrews KY16, UK - All St. Andrews Locations
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Luggage to be Confirmed on Booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.