Glasgow Pub Tour (small group)
Glasgow, the vibrant city in the west of Scotland, is well known for its nightlife and pub scene.
On our pub tour we focus on showing our guests authentic pubs and bars in Glasgow. Do don't work with preferred partners which means all our tours are tailored to our guests needs and interests, flexible and 100% unique. Based on interests and time we can extent the tour and visit other areas of Glasgow too. An average tour takes 3-4 hours.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Tasting of 2 different Whiskies in a pub
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Welcome G&T to kick-off the tour
- Entry/Admission - Merchant City
- Entry/Admission - Glasgow West End
What's excluded :
- additional (alcoholic) beverages in pubs/bars
- Subway Tickets (return)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merchant City, Glasgow Scotland
Merchant City is one of THE areas of Glasgow with many pubs, bars and micro breweries. It's the starting point of our tour. We will visit 2-3 different pubs and micro breweries including a pub for a tasting of 2 different whiskies. We will spend 20-30 min in each pub where you have time to enjoy local beers or whiskies. On the way to the next pub you will learn about the city and it's pub scene.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glasgow West End, Glasgow Scotland
Based on your interests and preferences we will continue the tour via Subway to the West End of Glasgow. Next Stop Byres Road/ Ashton Lane. We will visit 1-2 more pubs there before heading back to where we met by Subway. Should the group not be interested in visiting the West End we will visit 1-2 more bars in the city centre.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Equestrian statue of the Duke of Wellington, Glasgow, 16 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow G1 3AG, UK
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests must be 18+ and need to bring a valid ID or passport with them.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Please note: - Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings or masks - Guests will be required to provide personal details (name, phone) - Smaller groups to ensure appropriate social distance - You must be 18+ (please bring your ID or passport if you are under 25)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.