Glasgow (Greenock) Shore Excursion: Stirling, Loch Lomond & The Highlands
Spend the day exploring the beautiful Scottish countryside on this shore excursion from Greenock port, led by an expert guide. Traveling comfortably in an air-conditioned coach, gaze out at undulating hills, dense woodland and glassy lakes as you make your way toward the country’s top landmarks. Discover Stirling Castle, Scotland’s most important medieval stronghold, and snap photos of the historical Doune Castle. Then, stop off in the picturesque village of Aberfoyle in Trossachs National Park before continuing on to Loch Lomond.
9th, 10th, 18th, 20th, 23rd
4th, 10th, 16th
2nd, 15th, 27th
1st, 14th, 26th
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Stirling Castle (approx. 14.50 British pounds)
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
your day begins with your Greenock shore excursion heading through to ‘Braveheart’ country, to visit Stirlingshire and Stirling Castle, arguably one of Scotland’s most important fortresses. Below the Castle, the Old Town of Stirling is still protected by its original walls, built in the 16th Century to protect Mary, Queen of Scots from Henry VIII. Here we will stop to enjoy time to tour the castle, learn all about the exploits of Robert the Bruce and the infamous Scottish Queen, and enjoy refreshments at the castle’s charming café.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Aberfoyle VisitScotland iCentre, Main Street Trossachs Discovery Centre, Aberfoyle, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK8 3UQ Scotland
In the heart of the Trossachs your shore excursion will make a stop at Kilmahog to maybe see some highland cattle up close. We then journey to the village of Aberfoyle located just below the Highland faultline, to enjoy a bite to eat and time to explore.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Lomond, Stirling Scotland
From Aberfoyle, we travel to our final stop at the conservation village of Luss, located on the ‘bonnie, bonnie banks’ of Loch Lomond, one of the most breathtaking and largest lochs in Scotland. Here we have time to stroll around the beautiful village and observe the many islands, and spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Greenock, Glasgow Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 57 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.