Glacier Sightseeing Experience by Floatplane from Whistler
Experience British Columbia's unparalleled beauty from a bird’s-eye view on a 30- or 40-minute flightseeing tour from Whistler. Soar above majestic glaciers, rugged peaks, unique volcanic formations and crystal-blue waters in a comfortable floatplane. This is the ultimate way to enjoy Whistler's amazing setting.
per adult from
What's included :
- 30- or 40-minute flightseeing tour
- Carbon offset
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Whistler Air, 8069 Nicklaus North Blvd, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B8 Canada
Arrive at Green Lake, just a 5-min drive from downtown Whistler, and board your floatplane for a scenic flightseeing experience.
British Columbia is world-renowned for its awe-inspiring natural beauty, and seeing the region from high above is an ideal way to take in all of the incredible sights. About 15,000 years ago, glaciers comprised this entire area, piled so deeply that only the tops of the highest mountain peaks saw the sun. These glaciers carved the spectacular scenery that exists today.
Pass By: Garibaldi Provincial Park, 1376 Depot Rd E, Brackendale, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
During your flightseeing tour, sit back in your comfortable floatplane and marvel at the incredible landscapes as you fly above massive glaciers, rugged mountain peaks and volcanic formations. Marvel at the lush alpine meadows of the Coast Mountain Range and the turquoise glacial waters of mile-high Garibaldi Lake
Departure Point :Harbour Air, 8069 Nicklaus N Blvd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a valid photo ID and voucher upon check-in in exchange for air ticket
- Anything carried on board is subject to search. Large carrying bags or backpacks discouraged
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.