Glacier Hike & Geothermal Cave Pools
(St. Mary's Glacier)
Join us on a hike up to St. Mary's Glacier all year round. We will ascend through the stunning Colorado forest and end with a breathtaking panoramic lake view.
(Beau Jo's Pizza)
Afterwards we will eat lunch at Beau Jo's, which has been around since 1880 and is one of Colorado's hidden gems. Idaho Springs has a population of 1,717 people and is a gold mining town founded in 1859 during the Gold Rush.
(Indian Hot Springs)
Next we visit another historic landmark and soak in the natural geothermal cave pools, which will be perfect for our muscles after our hike and is included with the price.
Due to COVID, access to the caves and pool will be limited to a max of 10 at a time. Caves are on a first come first served basis. Please let me know in advance if you and your party would like a private bath or jaccuzzi and I will book it for you, otherwise there may be a long wait.
If you want an experience with little risk and a whole lot of reward, this tour is for you.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- DSLR Camera
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Hot Springs Admission
- Crampons(grip for snow)
- Ski Goggles
- Entry/Admission - St. Mary's Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Indian Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Mary's Glacier, 7599 Fall River Road, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
Explore St. Mary’s Glacier like a local on or off the beaten path. The hike up to St. Mary's Glacier ascends through the stunning Colorado forest and ends with breathtaking panoramic views. This is one of the easier trails in Colorado(1.5 miles round-trip).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Indian Hot Springs, 302 Soda Creek Rd, Idaho Springs, CO 80452-9502
The caves were driven into the solid rock mountain side, between 1903 and 1911, specifically for the purpose of creating this unique facility. Each one has several huge, sunken, walk-in hot tubs filled with naturally hot mineral water at temperatures from 104° to 112°. Caves are gender specific and bathing suits are optional. Children 16 and under are not allowed in the caves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Idaho Springs, Idaho Springs, Colorado
Here we will eat famous Colorado style pizza at Beau Jo's Pizza and explore the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :ink! Coffee Cadence, 1920 17th St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.