Glacier 3000, High Level Experience Private tour
After driving along the Lake Geneva, you will have a scenic drive through the swiss countryside full of wooden chalets and nature. Immediate embarcation aboard the cable car for a flight over the snow-capped summits. Ascent by cable-car from the Diablerets to the Glacier (3000m or 10'000ft).
Be breathtaking walking on the suspended bridge, it’s unique bridge connecting 2 peaks in the world! Take a chair lift and have some fun in the fun park with the sledges.
Feel a unique experience on a spectacular day!
Lunch at the panoramic restaurant, work of the architect Mario Botta, who designed the San Francisco Museum of Art.
Then discover the famous town of Montreux. Because of the exceptionally mild climate Montreux is called the capital of the Vaud Riviera. Plants associated with the Mediterranean, such as pines, cypresses and palm trees grow here. Charlie Chaplin, Freddie Mercury and several other famous people of world-renown lived and continue to live on this area.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cable car from Col du Pillon to Glacier 3000 ( if option selected)
- Peak walk, high level experience (if option selected)
- Fun park acces with sledges ( if option selected)
- Free time in Montreux Riviera
- Guide (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig
- Entry/Admission - Peak Walk By Tissot
- Entry/Admission - Glacier 3000
What's excluded :
- Alpine coaster
- Snow bus
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig, Col du Pillon, Gstaad, Saanen Switzerland
The Col du Pillon is a col of the Swiss Alps connecting Les Diablerets
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Peak Walk By Tissot, Gstaad 3000 AG Glacier 3000 Col du Pillon, 1865 Les Diablerets, Switzerland
The Peak Walk is a suspended pedestrian bridge connecting two peaks of the Swiss Alps.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glacier 3000, route du Pillon 253, Les Diablerets 1865 Switzerland
Discover the experience of the 3000 glacier
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Montreux, Montreux, Canton of Vaud
Visit the village of Montreux, the Swiss Riviera
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, Le Grand Saconnex, Geneva 1215 Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No Back Problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.