"Glaciares Gourmet" - Maria Turquesa Cruiser Navigation
This experience offers passengers a unique way of knowing not only the Perito Moreno glacier, but also other glaciers such as Spegazzini and Upsala.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel / Port / Hotel (shared service)
- Box Lunch Gourmet
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to The National Park. The ticket must be paid in AR pesos on the day of the excursion
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Perito Moreno
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
07:15 am - Hotel pick-up
Stop At: Parque Nacional Perito Moreno, Rio Chico, a 220 km al noroeste de la localidad de Gobernador Gregores, Z9311AQN Argentina
08:30 am - Boarding at La soledad Private Port
09:00 am - Set sail. Visit Escuadra Bay and Muralla de Condoreras (Condor Nesting Wall). Seco, Heim and Spegazzini Glaciers. Disembark at "Puesto Las Vacas" station for a walk. Visit Upsala Canal, panoramic view of the Upsala and Bertracchi Glaciers. Lunch onboard.
Navigation along Canal de los Témpanos towards the Northern face of the Perito Moreno Glacier.
05:00 pm - Arrival at La Soledad Port
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
06:00 pm - Drop-off at hotel.
** Route and disembark subject to modifications according to the capitan´s and/or weather conditions **
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Schedule: From 07:15 am to 18:00 pm (The duration and the schedule of the excursion are approximate and may change depending on the season of the year).Remember to detail in your reservation the name of the Hotel where you will stay in El Calafate for the pick up on the day of the excursion.The exact pick up time from your hotel will be confirmed the day before the excursion, leaving a message for you at your hotel or we will contact you through the contact number that you have provided if you did.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.