Gjirokastra Tour with Blero!!
I'll be your local guide in the beautiful city of Gjirokastra.
Together we'll discover every corner of the "Stone City".
Let's enjoy this tour together, if you are interested on the tour and the prices, please contact me on WhatsApp by texting, send me a mail or call me at my number.
Ohh almost i forgot, my moto is...
TOGETHER WE CREATE MEMORIES.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Gjirokaster Castle
- Entry/Admission - Gjirokastra Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Skenduli House
- Entry/Admission - Cerciz Topulli Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gjirokaster Castle, Gjirokaster Albania
Explore one of the most beautiful castles in Albania and the whole Balkans.
Amazing landscapes, a lot of couriosities about the castle, the "stone city" and albanian history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gjirokastra Bazaar, Old town, Gjirokaster Albania
The Gjirokastra Bazaar neighbourhood lies long beneath the castle walls, with its cobblestoned streets, medieval facades, and array of wonderfully handcrafted gifts...and a lot more
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Skenduli House, Rruga Sokaku i Te Mareve, Gjirokaster Albania
Skendule House is a typical example of a C18th/19th Ottoman house and has been described as a ‘rare and beautiful example of domestic architecture’
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Cerciz Topulli Square, Rruga Gjin Zenebisi, Gjirokaster, Albania
The Çerçiz Topulli Square (Sheshi Çerçiz Topulli) was named in honor of Çerçiz Topulli, Albanian hero born in Gjirokastër. You will find a monument dedicated to the hero, erected in 1934 by Odhise Paskali, an Albanian realist sculptor
The square is, in fact, a widened street, notable as one of the favorite local shopping destinations in town. The city’s Old Bazaar begins at the upper corner (west) of the square. There are also hotels here, a few notable monuments, restaurants and good parking areas.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Çerçiz Topulli Square, Sheshi Çerçiz Topulli, Gjirokastër, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can leave a We can make a deal about the meeting time ..simple and efficient
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.