Gjakova Half-Day Guided Tour with Ethnographic Museum
Gjakova is well known as a quiet, enjoyable and historic town, it has the longest bazaar in the Balkans. The old town and Čaršija(bazaar) is both charming and remarkable. Moreover, it is an inevitable tourist destination for all travelers in Kosovo. This town is rich in culture, heritage, and history and offers a remarkable experience. Walking around Gjakova's streets you will see houses in unique architecture that will give you a vintage vibe. The cobblestone streets, the grand bazaar, and the old houses are a must to see in this small town. However, the town offers a lot of history. That you can see in the Ethnographic Museum of Gjakova which is a real gem. The museum shows about life in the past in this small corner of Kosovo. The city's clock tower is a must to see when in Gjakova, which is part of the heritage of Kosovo. This tower is located at the core of Grand Carshia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Everything that is not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gjakova
walk through Carshia e Madhe of Gjakova, where we will visit The Clock Tower, Carshia e Madhe, the bazaar area, which echos back the local traditional architecture. Later we continue our visit to Hadum mosque, Hani I Saracise and 'Teqja e Bektashive', and the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul. Around the early afternoon, enjoy a coffee break at the top of the Cabrati Hill. On the way back to the city center, our beautiful trip ends up here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gjakova e Vjeter, Rruga UCK, Bardh i Madh
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.